Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Let's catch up

Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe October has almost come and gone? I can honestly say it's been one of the most stressful months of my 21 years of life. But, I've made a lot of memories and had some good times here and there so it's all worth it right?

My run this morning was gorgeous with the trees changing. At one point I was running through a canopy of reds, oranges and yellows and it felt like something out of a movie.


This is random but one of my favorite things is when I can help others want to run. No matter how you believe we got here, our bodies are made to run to survive. So when people realize their potential, and the runner's high it gives them and get hooked on the hobby? I love when they tell me all about it. What's your best run been lately? 

With tomorrow being Halloween, I thought I would share my Halloween costume with you all. I have a caffeine addiction and I really don't discriminate (except for root beer, I hate root beer) against how I get it. However, Coca Cola products will always be my favorite. So, I give you, my Diet Coke costume.

My friend Randi and I being illusionists.


Last but not least, here is my new favorite snack at the mall. Usually it's pretzels from Auntie Anne's, but since the Topeka mall doesn't have Auntie Anne's, I had to look around some more. I've tested pretzels, ICEE's, french fries, but nothing stands a chance against a slice of cookie cake with milk:

Washing down cookie cake with milk >> washing down cookie cake with soda

What are you being for Halloween?
What's your snack of choice?
Best Halloween costume you've ever made?

Oh...and have a Happy Halloween :)



1 comment:

  1. I love that picture you took of the fall scenery when you were running! This is one of my favorite times to fun because it's not too cold out yet and the trees look so pretty it gets me out of the gym! Also, the Halloween post was very cute. My Halloween costume I dressed up as was a SWAT girl!

    ReplyDelete