Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ramblings

Running a marathon was something I never thought I'd do. The thought sounded crazy, and so far-fetched. But a good friend told me that I'd catch the running bug once I'd run one, and want to run more. It's true. So this past week, I've been looking around several websites for my spring marathon. Running in the USA is my favorite because you can break it down by state and distance. 

My marathon training class picks a marathon to run as a class, so I'll definitely take that into consideration. Right now, Lincoln, NE marathon is looking great or the Oklahoma City marathon because I like staying in the Midwest. Two reasons why: my "fans" can come cheer me on, and driving a great distance, then running a marathon, then getting back into a van for hours upon hours is a surefire way to cramp up.

My friend Ciara is lucky and gets the opportunity to run a half-marathon in Paris over Spring Break. Dream big, right?


Have a blessed day.

CW

No comments:

Post a Comment