Friday, September 6, 2013

Life Post 2

Good morning friends!

This week has been nuts I tell you. Sorority recruitment is a wonderful and exhausting thing! However it is my favorite time of year to be a sorority woman because I get to spend almost every minute of every day for a week with the wonderful women I get to call my sisters!

This is my 'Big', Shelbie!

And my Little, Haley!

So with this week being as crazy as it's been, I've decided to take about a 5 day break from working out completely. My legs are itching for a run but there's not enough time in the day to fit in a good night's sleep, work, class, sorority recruitment, and a run. So, I'll be eager to go back when this week concludes. 

I've been super stressed lately because my classes this semester are actually hard (to me). The problem is, I'm really dramatic when it comes to my grades. So, a couple bad grades on homework and I'm already mourning the loss of my four semester run at straight A's. 

But, TGIF I suppose. I would like to leave you with this picture of my sisters and I after recruitment, eating 33 McChickens and 33 McDoubles. Because I think it is hilarious. And I think Hungry Runner Girl would approve and I think she is the coolest.

Anti-stereotypical sorority picture, gotta love it.

What are your plans this weekend?

What's the hardest class you've ever taken?



No comments:

Post a Comment